W9: CO-DESIGN OF FUTURE CITY MOBILITY SOLUTIONS FROM A MULTISTAKEHOLDER PERSPECTIVE
Time: 13:30 – 16:30
Location: Store møterom
The workshop is facilitated by:
- Vaike Fors, Halmstad University
- Katalin Osz, Volvo Cars
- Kaspar Raats, Halmstad University
- Thomas Lindgren, Halmstad University
- Robert Broström, Volvo Cars
Aim of the workshop
- The aim of the workshop is to provide the participants with opportunities to learn more about how to set up a human-centric multi-stakeholder project on future mobilities across cities, car industry and academia, and what kind of outcomes can be expected.
The workshop will raise awareness and engagement for how AV (Automated Vehicles) and MaaS (Mobility as a Service) can be part of city development and sustainable lifestyles through a design ethnographic approach.
- During the workshop we will demonstrate the methodology of the AHA-project (Co-designing future smart mobility services – a human approach ) by presenting insights from the project and let participants try one of the workshop methods.