Pecha Kucha-style presentations up to 7 mins. The format will welcome talks by WWNA partners and sponsors, as well as selected participants.
Perspectives will be followed by an energetic panel and Q&A, and will be livestreamed online. A dedicated moderator will ensure that online questions are asked to onsite participants.
- Designing for Children with Children – Jaanika Jaanits (onsite)
- The usefulness of the anthropologist in a forest’s change – Urszula Małecka (onsite)
- Anthropology as Mediation Between Alternate Realities – Freya Williams and Sara Mosle (onsite)
- Is the Future Pre-loved?: Purity & Fashion in Czech vintage stores – Varvara Borisova (onsite)
- From Research to Outreach: Ethnography for inclusive Systems Design – Frauke Mörike (onsite)
- Designing beyond human-centred design – Nattapon Sukprasong (onsite)
- Reigniting humanity: Ways of connecting in a disconnected world – Louise Pasteur de Faria (onsite)
- Algorithms threatening societal sustainability? The importance of regenerating digital consumers analysis – Julien Martinet (online)
- A wake-up call for NGOs, educators and public officials from the old world – Astrid van Steen and Lionel Ochs (onsite)
Access: onsite and online
Date: Saturday 24 September, 11:30-13:30
Locations: Institute of European Ethnology, Mohrenstraße 41, 10117 Berlin