25 Sep 2022
Institute of European Ethnology, Mohrenstraße 41, 10117 Berlin
Pecha Kucha-style presentations up to 7 mins. The format will welcome talks by WWNA partners and sponsors, as well as selected participants.
Perspectives will be followed by an energetic panel and Q&A, and will be livestreamed online. A dedicated moderator will ensure that online questions are asked to onsite participants.
- Cellular Regeneration: tele-care and survival in contemporary South Africa – Beth Vale (onsite)
- Training To Data Science, Embracing Digital Anthro: a Necessary Regeneration – Nathalie Béchet (online)
- Activist anthropology as a regenerative view of participant observation – Hubert Tubacki (onsite)
- Precarious legacies: Leaving behind to move forward – Oliver Pattenden (onsite)
- Transient ethnography: slowing down design and innovation through anthropology – Natalja Laurey; Abhigyan Singh (online)
- There but not There – Nour Al Halabi (online)
- Social media: a window into the soul – Morgan Williams (onsite)
- Rehearsing the Future: Creative Performance as a Resilient Process Among Refugees – Nicole Aleong (onsite)
- Future Neighborhoods – Tatiana Efremenko (onsite)
Access: onsite + online
Date: Sunday 25 September, 10:30-12:30
Location: Institute of European Ethnology, Mohrenstraße 41, 10117 Berlin