Action and inspiration-focused workshops lead by designers, anthropologists working on and with generations and regenerative topics, activists, and change practitioners. Direct examples of anthropological and ethnography-inspired methods and tools with wide applicability to business, policy, and activism.
Please note! Demand for the workshops is high, and spaces are limited. Where necessary, we will open waiting lists in case participants are unable to make it to the physical location of the workshops.
- The UNESCO Toolkit for Digital Innovation in Anthropology – Katie Hillier (online only)
- InSide: Anthropologist in Tech – Brain Clancy (onsite only)
- What financial knowledge do consumers need to navigate the ever more complex economic worlds they inhabit? – Helena Linde Pedersen, Erin Taylor and Frank Romagosa (onsite only)
- Prototyping Regenerative Futures Feel-and-Thinkathon – Hannah Eckert (onsite only)
- Ethnography can be fun! – Dan Podjed and Carla Guerron-Montero (onsite only)
Access: onsite and online, please see description of each workshop
Date: Saturday 24 September, 17:00-19:00
Location: Institute of European Ethnology, Mohrenstraße 41, 10117 Berlin